As an intern, you will study and familiarise yourself with e-commerce platforms’ seller tools and post products with the correct title, image, description, sale prices, discounts and shipping details.
- Product uploads – Upload and managing all product listings on web stores and marketplaces including keyword research, photo upload, content optimisation, SEO optimisation, product rating and review management
- Responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the standards across all local and overseas marketplaces
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Assist in plan and execute projects such as product selection and propose campaign to push brands on various online marketplaces
- Handle customer enquiries via email or live chat, process customer orders and liaise with warehouse and delivery team for shipping arrangement
- Research and respond to competitor online activities and pricing to protect and enhance client’s current market share
- Order fulfilment – Monitor order status, send reports to our clients.
- Design and translation – If relevant, help with designing marketing material and translate product descriptions.
- Social Media Marketing – improve brand awareness and product sales by promoting using social media like Facebook, Instagram and WeChat.
- Miscellaneous – Supporting other departments when necessary
Consistently demonstrates the ability to:
- Get desired business results, complete tasks on-time
- Manage the e-commerce related activities efficiently and independently
- Chinese writing and speaking
- Image editing and design experience
- Passionate about e-commerce and online marketing
- Video shooting and editing
Units 7 & 8, Level 3A, Tower 3, UOA Business Park, No.1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org