Lazada, Shopee and 11street 11.11 Sales Update
Wonder how is Lazada, Shopee and 11street performance during the 11.11 sales?
- More than RM100 million worth of products sold during online revolution;
- Lazada MY website and apps had about 10 million visits in a single day (triple of 2016);
- At its peak, Lazada MY recorded an estimated 1,400 transactions per minutes;
- Best selling products were Petronas Fuel Cards, Milo and Pineng Powerbanks;
- Items value purchased ranged from RM0.81 (Tiger Biscuits, 60g) to RM13,499 for Samsung 75’ UHD TV;
- Top 3 performing categories - Groceries, Baby & Toys and Electronics;
- 34,000 smartphones and tablets sold within the span of the day;
- More than 32,000 diapers bough in 24 hours;
- Top Lazada MY merchant sold more than 50 times a normal day’s volumes on 11.11.
- Traffic to site more than double with 85% of it contributed by mobile devices in on day;
- 600% increase in cross border trading;
- E-vouchers and services category grew by 70%;
- Hot selling products - GPS, mobile accessories, smartphones, TV, fuel couchers, theme park tickets, F&B and phonebooks items;
- Over 120,000 sellers participated in 11.11 campaign;
- Cheapest item sold - RM0.003;
- Over 12,000 number of item sold within single minutes;
- Most expensive product - iPhone 8Plus - RM4,159 sold during double 11;
- 92% of order completed via mobile;
- Within the first 10 minutes total traffic increase by 3 times;
- About 7 million items sold;
- Total 2.5 million orders in a single day;
- Top 3 categories - Health & Beauty, Mobile & Gadgets and Toys, Kids & Babies.
sources: ecinsider, soyacincao, The Star
#Shopee #Lazada #11street #11.11 #100million #crossborder #double11
Read More ...